Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

zelle transactions

I made my first transaction using zelle from wells fargo. quicken downloaded the transaction in the account i used but when I attempt to change the catagory of the transaction the only choices i get is a list of my current accounts, not my catagories. seems like quicken thinks this zelle transaction was a transfer not a payment. how can i change this downloaded transaction to be a payment rather then a transfer so i may catagorize it correct.y

Best Answer

• captainfletch
    captainfletch Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    got it figured out. my savings account register wasnt showing the 'check #' column. just to the right of the date column. once i changed the displya options to show this column this transaction was listed as a transfer. i simply deleted the info in this box. now quicken thinks its a normal payment from the account and can select any of my catagories from the drop down list.
    hope this helps somebody.

Answers

• captainfletch
    captainfletch Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    got it figured out. my savings account register wasnt showing the 'check #' column. just to the right of the date column. once i changed the displya options to show this column this transaction was listed as a transfer. i simply deleted the info in this box. now quicken thinks its a normal payment from the account and can select any of my catagories from the drop down list.
    hope this helps somebody.
This discussion has been closed.