Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Will you still be able to schedule future payments with the new bill pay service?

Will you still be able to schedule future payments with the new bill pay service?

Best Answer

Answers

• mzic
    mzic Member ✭✭
    I have a feeling they will lose a lot of customers if they don’t reinstate the feature. Otherwise, you can just use your bank’s service. That was probably the most attractive feature for me.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending upon your bank - they may be able to connect with Quicken directly and you could use their own bill payment facility -
    I happen to use Chase, and my Quicken Deluxe works great with it for paying bills -
    What is your bank - ?
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • newportsailor
    newportsailor Member ✭✭
    When is this coming exactly...? The fact you can NOT schedule a future payment is basic
  • newportsailor
    newportsailor Member ✭✭
    I can not believe that scheduling a future payment date...? When is this coming? Especially that we are forced to get off of quicken bill pay....which had this, and now the NEW service does not? How can this be?
This discussion has been closed.