Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Where are my micro-deposits for my conversion to Bill Manager?

I was told that I'd see two micro-deposits to my checking account. That was about 10 days ago or more. I do not see them. Is Quicken processing these things for its customers or not?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn Administrator admin
    edited March 2020
    Hi David,
    Sorry for the frustration--there are two separate steps to add your account for Bill Manager; one is to add your Quick Pay account, and then you'll need to opt in to add Check Pay to that Quick Pay account.

If you go to your Bills & Income tab in Quicken, then click the gear icon and go to payment accounts, you should see a full list of accounts eligible for Quick Pay and Check Pay.  If the account you want to enable for Check Pay says "no" in the Check Pay column, it means that the deposits haven't been requested yet.  Just click on the account and then "Enable" to start the Check Pay verification process.

On the other hand, if it says "Verify" under the Check Pay column, that means that the microdeposits were requested--if that's the case, please go to Help > Report a problem in Quicken and submit your log files so we can determine what could be happening (please put "Kathryn" in the subject line).

Hope this helps--
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • Thanks Kathryn,

For my checking account, Quick Pay said yes, and Check Pay said no, so I clicked "enable" and I will wait a few days and see if I get the micro-deposits. But I have another question: when I go to Tools, Online Payees List, I have a long list of payees that I would like to be able to continue to use after I am switched over to Bill Manager. Do I need to do something in order to keep these payees from being deleted when Bill Pay goes out of service on August 31st? If so, can I do it now?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @David Kosterlitz

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details.
    Do I need to do something in order to keep these payees from being deleted when Bill Pay goes out of service on August 31st? If so, can I do it now?
    According to the FAQ: How to Move from Quicken Bill Pay to Quicken Bill Manager

If you currently use Quicken Bill Pay, you can follow the steps below to migrate to the new Quicken Bill Manager. To migrate your online payee information, these steps will need to be completed before May 31st, 2020.

An Online or Manual bill will need to be created for each payee.

If you are currently using Quicken Bill Pay, there is an option to copy payee information. To learn more please see the steps and information available here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Thanks but I cannot figure out how to do what you say. There is no box to check that says "Allow paying with Check Pay." I have Release R 25.21, the latest. Do I have to wait until I get the micro deposits?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @David Kosterlitz

Thank you for the response and the question.

Yes, the micro-deposits will have to have been received and used to verify the payment account prior to using the check pay features.

To learn more, please review the information regarding Check Pay, available here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.