Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Bill Manager Problems

I click on the + to create a check pay payee, then fill in the info to create a new check payee, then click the add payee and the window disappears. The new Quicken Bill Manager is not working well at all. None of the Quick Pay invoices populate despite having proper credentials. I will be going back to other methods soon.

Comments

• Hello @Robert

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Inside of the bills and income tab right below the tabs you should a couple of drop downs that normally by default say biller name and All bills 

Where it has all bills click on that and see if there's an option for check pay items. It should be in there as you've already made the check pay biller.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Robert
    Robert Member ✭✭
    This was not helpful, but thank you.
  • Aldo
    Aldo Member
    edited May 2020
    New to this forum. Can't see any way to make a new post except to reply to an existing one. Help. please! While I'm here, as a long-time Quicken Bill Pay customer, I will say the new Bill Manager is really really really bad. Can't schedule payments for the future?Can't make more than XX payments per month? 
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Aldo

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your question.

To create a new post please view the information below:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.