Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quick Pay Doesn't work

Quick pay is not retrieving latest bills . My Examples, FPL and AT&T. The bill and income screen is a mess of misinformation. Had to use Bill Pay and now am keeping a separate list. What is going on??

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Hello @JBaksha21,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with Online Bills in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Additionally, do you receive any error messages for any of the linked Billers in Quicken?

I suggest updating each Biller individually by selecting "Refresh bill" from the drop-down menu of each Online Biller, accessible via the Bills & Income tab.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• JBaksha21
    JBaksha21 Member ✭✭
    R25.21
    The bill payment has become a night mare. I can add websites that are claimed to be compatible, but when I go to pay a bill they aren't. Then I try to use check pay, and the wrong account comes up. Bills are then marked paid, that I haven't paid. Current solution is to override and use Bill pay. With Quick pay and check pay not having flexible dates, and using Bil pay to over ride, all my info is a complete mess.
  • JBaksha21
    JBaksha21 Member ✭✭
    Situation is getting worse!
    UHaul just freezes on update
    Collier Count downloads bill, but states quick pay not available..then quick pay freezes on "Processing"
    ADT doesn't down load bill
    Infinity doesn't download bill
    Check pay doesn't always work
    again without being able to schedule this is a nightmare
    Using it where I can but leaning on bill pay. Am I the only one???
  • Craig Vorwald
    Craig Vorwald Member ✭✭
    After years and years of online bill paying through Quicken, it looks like I go back to writing manual checks and putting them in the mailbox. This is progress?
    Quicken user since 1995...
  • JBaksha21
    JBaksha21 Member ✭✭
    Again no luck with updating bills. AT&T and FPL now on list of no goes! I am surprised more people are not complaining
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending upon what bank you use - you can look to see if your bank has an online bill paying feature, and use that directly with Quicken.... depends on the bank -
    What bank do you use - it must be a Direct Connect type of bank
    Then you can see if it is avail for bill paying from Quicken.
    I happen to use - Chase -

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • JBaksha21
    JBaksha21 Member ✭✭
    I agree some payees work. Others Hang up and clearing them out impossible. Some don't update automatically, some do. Called quicken, they said "we have problems and are working on it. SHould be fixed by end of summer"
This discussion has been closed.