Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

QMAC Latest version: Why does QWorld Mastercard in Bills & Income say I am locked out of my accoun?

QUICKEN World Mastercard no longer updates in Bills & Income. I reported it to phone help weeks ago but nothing has been corrected. My transactions download and I am able to access the account from QWMC site but not so for Bills & Income

Comments

• FinthFinth Member ✭✭
    Attempting to correct the login from BIlls & Income tells me I am locked out of my account. This is not true.
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Finth

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I see you've already tried accessing the banks website and nothing is giving an issue there. Have you tried deleting the biller and then re adding them into the program yet? 

In the billers and income tab on the 3 dots to the right of a payee you should see the option to be able to delete the payee.

If that does not work for you I would recommend contacting support so they're able to take a deeper look.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the tools to review the online biller to determine the issue.

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• FinthFinth Member ✭✭
    Support was also unable to help. I have called the bank and there is a long process to go through starting with them snail mailing me a new password and resetting everything. Thank you for answering me. Apparently there is no other way.