Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Why won't Quicken let me change the email address asociated with my purchase?

I bought the new Quicken software using a new email address. I downloaded and ran the new version to install it. Next when I open Quicken I get no farther than the popup menu where I am prompted to login to Quicken's website. Quicken displays my old email in the login and will not let me override it to use the email I used to purchase the software. So now I can't even use the software at all. What would possess them to not anticipate an email change? Anyone have a workaround?

Best Answer

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have an automatic fillup program? Maybe one with Microsoft Edge? You have to go there and erase the informations associated with Quicken. It will recreate a new data.
  • kcup415
    kcup415 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    > @Valderi said:
    > Do you have an automatic fillup program? Maybe one with Microsoft Edge? You have to go there and erase the informations associated with Quicken. It will recreate a new data.

this did not work. I erased everything in Edge Settings Privacy, clearing ALL options. then I restarted my laptop and tried to open Quicken. It immediately displayed this

(Edited to redact email for privacy)
This discussion has been closed.