Credit Score = Server Not Responding

For the last month my credit score shows as 0. It always showed a score until it started showing 0. When I click update a box appears requesting me to enter my SSN. When I enter my SSN the screen refreshes with an error message "Server Not Responding". Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tcampb03

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please open your Quicken file and follow the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID syncing and alerts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID
    Please let me know if you continue to see a credit score of "0" after completing these steps.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Paul50
    Paul50 Member ✭✭
    Tyka,i am also having the same issue with the credit score app, i tried logging off my quicken id and then back on only to continue to have the same issue. any other suggestions?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Paul50

Thank you for your responses although I am sorry to hear that the above steps didn't work to correct the issue.

If you haven't already, I would take a moment to review a previous discussion here.

If the discussion in the link above doesn't provide any further help or insight, I would recommend contacting support directly for further troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • losipowicz
    losipowicz Member
    Please have your engineers take a look at this issue as your support team is unable to assist. I am at current version as of today. It appears a previous update broke the connection with the Equifax server a couple of month back, but I'm unable to get that across to the 3 support analysts I've been chatting with for the past 3 hours. Each of them ended the conversation abruptly with no explanation or resolution. I will be happy to assist in any way I can.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @losipowicz,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration incurred.

Would you mind providing some more details regarding the specific behavior/issue that you're experiencing in Quicken? Do you receive any error messages?

You may consider reporting a problem from within Quicken by navigating to Help>Report a Problem. Please see the information here for more details.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• losipowicz
    losipowicz Member
    When I click on the Credit Score link at the bottom of the Accounts listing, I am asked to put in my SSN. When I input my SSN, I get a dialog box with the following: "Error - Server not responding. Server error. There has been an internal server error with the page you have requested or the server is not responding. Please try later." I retry every time I'm in Quicken - nearly every day.

I noticed this first starting after an update a couple of months ago. Before then, it worked like a charm.

I have done the "Help > Report a Problem" several times over the past couple of months.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @losipowicz,

Thank you for providing these additional details.

At this time, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting, as they have access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and can best work with you towards resolving this.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

You may consider utilizing our Phone Support option instead of Chat Support, as it may be more efficient with an issue of this nature.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• KnnNike
    KnnNike Member ✭✭✭
    I'm also having this issue. The sign out/in step doesn't work for me, either.

The last time I tried to use Quicken phone support, I went through 45 minutes of troubleshooting and script-reading with no resolution...so I'll wait to see if others get this resolved.
  • Alan Welch
    Alan Welch Member
    Same thing here.
This discussion has been closed.