I downloaded a 2 year subscription to Quicken to update my Quicken 2017.

The download worked but ever since the update Quicken has had a number of operational problems with BIOS messages, jittering in and out of screen appearences and dropping of control settings in particular sounds.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @kevinhermann,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind could you please post a screenshot of the error messages you are receiving?

If it does not allow you to attach it-- you can also drag and drop the screenshot to your post which should create a link for us to click on and allow us to view the image within the web browser.

Click here if you need instructions on how to create a screenshot.

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The download worked but ever since the update Quicken has had a number of operational problems with BIOS messages, jittering in and out of screen appearences and dropping of control settings in particular sounds.
    WOW.... just for clarification.... What version of Windows ?
    What version of Quicken ...... Help --> About Quicken
    What kind of monitor setup  - 1 or 2 - and what resolution ...  ie 1280 x 800 -

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Windows 10. Quicken 2 yr subscription download. Not sure about monitor. Laptop that never gave me a problem until I downloaded the 2 yr subscription of Quicken.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    From what URL did you download that 2-year subscription?  I wasn't aware of such being offered anywhere.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 2-yr package from Quicken maybe 6 weeks ago under a 40% off list price sale.

I have seen the "jittery screen" with my HP laptop, single monitor, 1600x900 'recommended' display, Win 10.  Lasts a second or less as the screen refreshes.

I have not had inordinate operational issues, a couple of 'crashes', one Bugsplat request, no BIOS errors,   
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @kevinhermann do you by chance know where on your computer your data file is located?

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja