Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to set up 2 credit cards - same bank

I have 2 separate credit cards with the same bank. While trying to set up the new bill paying service within Quicken subscription, I get the message "you have already set up a credit card with these credentials" when attempting to add the second credit card and I cannot proceed. The first card is set up and operating as expected. In the previous Bill Pay service, both cards downloaded as expected. How do I fix? Do I have to delete the first card and start over??
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Paul Smith2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a couple questions to collect more information from you in order to better assist you.

1. Are you setting these credit cards up as online bill reminders?
    2. You mentioned that the 2 cards are with the same bank, however-- are the 2 cards also 2 separate accounts or are they 2 cards on the same account (i.e.: primary and authorized user cards)?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Delete the biller completely and then when you reset it up, you should be able to set both accounts up at the same time. 
  • Paul Smith2
    Paul Smith2 Member ✭✭
    Superuser miklk and Anja -- Thanks for reaching out. Your suggestion resolved the problem. The key was to delete the other credit card from Quicken Bill Pay and start over.
This discussion has been closed.