All of my accounts and payee information is N/A

mmini
mmini Member
All of my accounts and payee information is N/A. What is causing this? Can't download bank information because account names are different

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @mmini

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. 

If you right-click on one of the transactions in the register view and hover over the "Review downloaded payee" option - is the correct Payee name listed? Or does it still show as N/A?

If it is could you go ahead and try a validate and repair? In order to do so in the top left click on file -> File Operations -> Validate and repair. In the popup window click on validate file and click ok

When the process completes, a data log will open that details what, if anything, was found during the validation.  That log may be closed or saved for later, but when ready, please close and re-open Quicken. 

Do the payee names still appear with N/A?  

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version ...... Help --> About Quicken
    Do you have more than one Quicken data file - or different Quicken User IDs ?
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • Same issue. Everything - account names, entries, etc - just say NA
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Same issue. Everything - account names, entries, etc - just say NA
    Hello @greafeagbasezrdb

I am sorry to hear that you are also being affected by this problem with account information appearing as 'NA.' Thank you for following this discussion in search of further information.

As @Ps56k2 had inquired of another user earlier, what version of Quicken are you using? You can confirm this by going to Help > About Quicken in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Also, are you using more than one data file or QuickenID?

I look forward to your replies.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. Everything - account names, entries, etc - just say NA
    The file structure has been damaged. Did you follow the original response to Validate your Quicken data file?
    Did this resolve the problem?
    If not, I'm afraid you will have to restore your Quicken data file from a Manual or Automatic Backup taken prior to the problem first occurring, if necessary going back to older backups until you find a file that does not exhibit these symptoms.
    https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

This discussion has been closed.