Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Why is Quicken not considering the major world wide Coranavirus issue?

Along with heartbreaking news about what is happening with family members and friends because of this horrible pandemic, I received this inconsiderate reminder email from Quicken: NOTICE: Quicken 2017 will stop downloading transactions on 4/30/20

With all the worldwide issues confronting us right now, financially, medically, emotionally and in every other aspect of our lives, I would have thought that Quicken would be delaying this drastic change until we can again focus on such matters.

Some of us are figuring out how to memorialize and bury love ones without being able to physically be there to do so!

Not a very considerate or thoughtful way to serve your customers right now.

When I can, I will find an alternative to this inconsiderate company!

Comments

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 30
    (Removed- Argumentative/Inflammatory)

Q has made changes to deal with the virus.  See this, for example:https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7871754/fyi-quicken-support-hours-of-operation#latest

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @johnroldan

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions and feedback with the community.

At this time we do not anticipate COVID-19 impacting our discontinuation date for Quicken 2017, however, this feedback has been shared with our Senior Leadership Staff for their consideration.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.