Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

I can't add two accounts from Bank Of America

I have two accounts. I can setup one, but when I try and add a second account it gets through authentication and then I get a blank screen with no accounts to link to. I have tried registering both accounts in different order. Each time, one account is setup, then no more accounts able to load. Is this new, I use to have it working and now setting up a new Quicken File and can't add accounts.

Comments

• Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's odd. Are both accounts under the same user name & password? If so, Quicken should find them both at the same time and offer to add or link them both.
    If the accounts are under 2 different user names, there may be a B of A peculiarity you need to address. Every time I log on to the B of A web site in a web browser, I am confronted by the screen shown below. Maybe it's possible you need to go through this process.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • kevinellskevinells Member
    They are different accounts. I have been able to set up a new instance of Quicken and set up both accounts independently, where I haven't setup a previous account. But adding to same quicken instance I get stuck with a blank confirmation screen, where I should be selecting which accounts to approve. it's happening on two machines. I have an older setup where they were both working together but even then it's a bit flaky with them working on and off. I am ready to give up and just keep two quicken files setup and running independently.
  • thecreatorthecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you see both Accounts, from a Single Web Login using your Browser to Bank of America?