Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Manager is flagging biller as no good after it has already been used

I have billers that quicken says I have to remove. The remove does not work. On the phone with support today we ended up backing up file, uninstalling quicken 2020, installing quicken 2017, removing the biller, and reinstalling quicken 2020. Fixed issue BUT, another biller came up, one I have already used quick pay with, and it says "quicken does not support this biller now, must remove the biller. The remove button does not work to remove the biller.
Thus 2 issues, Bill Manager is flagging biller as no good after it has already been used and the remove button is not allowing you to remove the biller. Serious bugs.
Mark

Comments

• madaporter
    madaporter Member
    Now receiving these messages when attempting Quick Pay:
    1)"this payment can not be made because the online biller information is not avaiable: click "refresh bill" on the drop down menu." I refresh bill, same error. This is with a biller that I have already sync the bill with.
    2) A different biller, this error. "Quicken quick pay does not support payments to this biller at this time. Sign in to the billers website to make a payment with your credit or debit card." This biller I had already sync the bill with.

So, even thou I had sync bills with billers I am now receiving these 2 errors??

Any ideas??

Thx, Mark
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @madaporter

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and review of the online biller profile to determine the cause of the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • madaporter
    madaporter Member
    Hello,
    I have now been dealing with multiple Bill Manager/Quick Pay issues. I have called support and still no resolution, I have an open ticket. I am told I can not escalate. Is there not a way to escalate to Tier 2 support??

Thx

Mark
  • dave410
    dave410 Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same problem with Bill Manager. As far as I can see, it is poorly designed and implemented. Bill Pay was a much better system. Bill Manager has been having a lot of problems and restoring to an earlier backup doesn't seem to solve a thing. I have bills that need to be paid ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.