Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

unable to download credit card info or set up accounts to download cc info

for some reason I am unable to set up or download transactions in 6 accounts that I was able to do a month ago or so. is there an issue with Quicken? I have asked the cc companies and they said they have not changed a thing an I should be able to download my info thru Quicken. one account for example is PayPal.
thanks for any help,
Frank

Comments

• thecreatorthecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You have include your operating system or Quicken information.

Example:
    Quicken [Year] Quicken [Edition] R3
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 18965.1005 taken from winver.
    [Right-click Windows Start and click run type in winver and click OK]
    Include whether it is USA or Canadian Quicken program

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 18362.295
    Quicken 2019 Home & Business R21.16
    USA

You haven't include how you are trying to add your accounts?

Have you deactivate all PayPal Registers, prior to adding PayPal Back in?
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• fadamecfadamec Member ✭✭
    QUICKEN PREMIER 2019 DIRECT, version 25.21for Windows 10 Home
    with all the latest updates

Every time I try to set up a previously working download I get a message that states (with a caution symbol, Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) and will ask me to try again now or I'll enter my transactions manually.

The issues are with all credit cards.

The issue using One Step Update is that I get from previously working download CC sites is a CC-511 error that has been going on for more than 48 hours each time I try to download my information.

I have tried to re-set up the accounts thru Account Details, Online Services. I have set info requests from the CC issuer and have a response of contact Quicken to resolve this issue.

thanks for any and all help,
    Frank
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @fadamec

Thank you for taking the time to share this additional information with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal support profile and have performed a reset that should resolve the CC-511 errors being received during the One Step Update.

Please attempt to add/update accounts once more and let me know if you continue to receive a CC-511 error, or if a different error occurs.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.