New update available for installation

I noticed that there is a new update available for install - I think it may have just become available today or late yesterday. It is Quicken Cnd subscription "Release 2019 R25.22". Does this new release have a fix for the NEW 3/29/20: Crash issue with Quicken Canada 25.19 Release problem reported by "Quicken Kathryn"? This is where One Step Update is causing new Quicken Canada Windows release, 25.19, to crash. Please let us know.
Best regards

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selecting the What's New in the update prompt will reveal what has been changed/improved/new/fixed.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • pblair
    pblair Member
    Thanks, it looks like the fix for my problem is in R25.21, I have never had the option to install that release, I assume that R25.22 will contain the fixes in R25.21. I will update when I have installed the update.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    pblair said:
    . It is Quicken Cnd subscription "Release 2019 R25.22". Does this new release have a fix for the NEW 3/29/20: Crash issue with Quicken Canada 25.19
    Is this the CANADA version - if so....
    I have requested Admin to move topic over there..

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • pblair
    pblair Member
    Yes, this is the Canadian version
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

Whenever US versions come out, even the staged ones, this page is updated with them:

But for some reason the Canadian versions seem to lag way behind on doing this.
    Could you ask whoever is responsible for this if they can change their policy and update it like is done for the US version?

Thank you,
    Chris

Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

Also can you please explain what is going on with the Canadian versioning.

I notice people talking about 25.19 and 25.22, ...
    But looking at the release notes this page and the version numbers on the files themselves is 22.x:

And the .x numbers aren't lining up either.
    As in the Canadian patch release in that link is:
    QWCA27.1.22.34MPatch.EXE

Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.