Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Error Creating Bill in New Bill Manager - says USAA account is Closed -

I get an error when I try to create the bill for USAA, that tells me the account is closed. The account is not closed. See attached for error details. This has been happening for about two weeks.
EDIT .... added instream image - and updated topic title to better reflect Q&A

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @bob.hubble1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the issue persists after completing these steps, Contact Support for assistance.

Quicken care has the ability to review the online biller profile to determine the cause of the issue and report it if necessary.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bob.hubble1
    bob.hubble1 Member ✭✭
    I have tried this fix over two weeks. I have been a Quicken user for over 20 years and while I am not an expert I do know my way around the product. I was on a chat with customer support, case # 7536777, and it could not be resolved on the chat so the representative said she would call back. She did call back but I missed the call and now the case is closed with no resolution.
This discussion has been closed.