Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How can I change my user name for the Community?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello,

I have temporarily changed your Username to “jodiks”, to remove the email address.

If you would like to use a different Username, please reply here to let us know what Username you would prefer, and we'd be happy to change it for you. 

Please note that Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other members. Usernames are limited to letters, numbers, no spaces (underscores “_” are ok) and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

Answers

• jodiks
    jodiks Member
  • jodiks
    jodiks Member
    How can I delete my posted comment?
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Accepted Answer
    Hello,

I have temporarily changed your Username to “jodiks”, to remove the email address.

If you would like to use a different Username, please reply here to let us know what Username you would prefer, and we'd be happy to change it for you. 

Please note that Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other members. Usernames are limited to letters, numbers, no spaces (underscores “_” are ok) and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• jodiks
    jodiks Member
    Thank you!
  • brian39
    brian39 Member ✭✭
    Ditto can you please remove/change my user name also
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    brian39 said:
    Ditto can you please remove/change my user name also

To what?  And have you read Natalie's message about the requirements for such a change?
    Lastly, only a Moderator can make such a change, so you'll just have to wait until one comes around.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Hello @brian39,

I'd be happy to update your community Username on your behalf.  Please just reply here to let me know what Username you would prefer.

Please be aware that Usernames must be unique (not in use by any other member), cannot include special characters and must be 3 - 20 characters long.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• gnkinser
    gnkinser Member ✭✭
    Quicken_Natalie - Please change my Community Username to gnkinser. Many Thanks.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    gnkinser said:
    Quicken_Natalie - Please change my Community Username to gnkinser. Many Thanks.
    Hello,

Your Username has been changed to "gnkinser" as requested.

You may need to refresh the browser or sign out/in of the community to see this change take effect, but please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns the community may assist with.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.