Just recognized transaction issue . . .

Update today of Quicken Deluxe 2020 for windows. Obtaining Tx's from my bank , they didn't automatically get input into Quicken. Now, in doing so manually from the downloaded file, I found a block of transactions that had been previously entered into the register in late jan/through feb, and cleared previously by Quicken now missing. Jesus . . . .

Going back through backups, I see this didn't happen today, but sometime late January. Those transactions are now in my bill payments as overdue, when they were long ago entered and cleared.

I can't think of any other way of remedying without having to manually enter using the most recent data file. Like a handful of other times in my years with Quicken.

There are days when I'm so close to tossing this software. This is one . . . .

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    More info needed to assist you.
    What BUILD of Q are you running?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    HOW are you downloading from that bank?  Do TOOLS, Account List ... and look in the "Transactions Download" column for this info. 
    And what bank (as it's known in Q)? This is in the "Financial Institution" column of that Account List.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • terra3
    terra3 Member
    edited April 2020
    What a mess . . . . . . worse than it first appeared. And again, not the first time I've been faced with this over the 15 years or so of using this program.

Along with that, with this recent update, what's up with this 'Syncing Quicken Cloud'? I never selected any form of 'cloud' backup of anything??

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited April 2020
    (Removed-Provocative)
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    This post is being closed as it has become argumentative.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.