Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I want to cancel bill pay

I only use Quicken to record transactions. Now it appears the system wants to automatically send payments. I'm afraid I will be making double payments.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @jmzielinski,

I just want to understand what your situation is, exactly.  Did you sign-up for Quicken Bill Manager (the new bill payment system in Quicken) or with Quicken Bill Pay (the bill payment system that Quicken will retire in the near future) and if so, which one?  If you haven't actually signed-up, or initiated the use of these bill payment programs, there should be no payments being sent by either. 

What happened that makes you believe "the system wants to send payments"?  If you received some type of message or warning, can you tell us where it came from and what it said (or better yet - can you copy & paste the message here)?

Thanks,
    Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
This discussion has been closed.