Can't see the logon screen in mobile app.

I am trying to run the mobile app on my iPad3. The app launches and I get the three info screens but the Sign-In screen is blank; just the < in the blue bar at the top. I have used it previously when I was running QM2017 on my desktop but I am now running QM2020 subscription. I can't see where this would prevent the sign in screen from posing up. Is there anything I need to do now that I am on subscription?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @John,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Also, I apologize that you have not received a response yet.

Could you provide which iOS version you are running on your iPad, please?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭
    I am running ios9.3.5. I haven't received any updates for a while now. I think this may be the last for the ipad3.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for the information.

I don't know what you may or may not have tried so far, however, just as a simple starting point-- have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭
    Yes, I have deleted the app and re-installed it.
    Do you know how I can check to ensure there is enough memory available to run the program?
    Are other people able to run Quicken on an iPad3?
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭
    I went to settings and checked the capacity/available memory. 12/1.1 GB. Should be ok. I can't imagine what would make this stop working unless Quicken changed something in the pop up logon screen that affected the display.
  • Quicken Anja
    @John I have seen a couple of other customers report that they are having the same issue, but with different devices, so not iPad3 specific. Did you just start having this issue when installing it on the iPad or were you able to use the app fine on the app previously?

I'm checking around to see how many of these I can find to see if we can investigate the root of the issue. 

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭
    I was using it previously when I was running QM2017 on my desktop but I am now running QM2020 subscription. I can't see where this would prevent the sign in screen from posing up. To my knowledge, no settings have been changed, but you never know what gets changed during updates. I have installed at least 2 Quicken updates since it was working. I don't have an iPhone, but I can run it on my daughter's iPhone6.
This discussion has been closed.