"you have an online payment to send. Do you want to send before exiting"?

This is the message that quickens says while trying to exit. How do I find what is hanging up and how do I delete it. I have tried to delete what I think is hanging up and it wont allow me to do it.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That message usually indicates you have entered a transaction in some Register for electronic  "bill payment" and you need to "send" it to the bank via One Step Update -
    (these have already been SENT vs the pending SEND)

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • GLF65
    GLF65 Member
    I have similar issue, mine are paid and cleared with bank from a while back (2019). This just started a couple of months ago when updated. how to clear and not change ongoing online payments?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @GLF65

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.