Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

New Quick Billpay

I'm trying to learn the new Quicken Billpay. I just entered a new manual bill to be paid today. How do I know it was sent? I do not receive a confirmation.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    If you used Quick Pay, I suggest you update the Online Bill on the Bills or Bills, Income & Transfers view, on Bills & Income tab.  
  • Randall Ledford
    Randall Ledford Member ✭✭
    At the Bill, Income and Transfers view, I do not see any way or command to update Online Bill.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone asked a similar question here:
    Does the answer given by a Quicken moderator help you solve your issue?

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the Bill, Income and Transfers view, I do not see any way or command to update Online Bill.
    You should be able update all online bills by selecting the Update All icon at the upper right.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Randall Ledford,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your question.

For manual bills, you will need to use Check Pay and for online bills, you will need to use Quick Pay (after linking the bill to the online biller)For more information on how to do both, please review this support article with instructions on how to make Quick Pay and Check pay payments.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja