Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Manage Accounts and Transactions (Windows)

Add Tags in Find & Replace Window

I have been Quicken user for the past 10 years. last year I was forced to migrate to Quicken Subscription. For my needs Quicken Starter is still good and there is no need for me to upgrade to higher version. After I migrated to Quicken Starter Subscription, I noticed the capability to Find and Replace Tag was removed. So I called Quick Support and they told me that they will submit this as enhancement request. Today I called again and found out that one functionality of Finding and Replacing Tag is available in Quicken Deluxe and higher version. So my humble request to Quicken is to please include Tag replacement functionality in Quicken Starter version. This is basic functionality of any application. I do not have need to upgrade to Quicken Deluxe for additional features. I have been using Quicken very happily for the past 10 years and missing this basic functionality is motivating me to find replacement product.
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• globalrajaglobalraja Member
    Again, I request to allow users to Modify Tags in Find & Replace Windows. Thank you so much in advance.
  • DiBurokDiBurok Member
    I second this request. I have been using Quicken for over 20 years. Always had use of tags, in every version. Now, with Quicken on Windows (basic) I lost the tag functionality. Please add it back!!!
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DiBurok said:
    I second this request. I have been using Quicken for over 20 years. Always had use of tags, in every version. Now, with Quicken on Windows (basic) I lost the tag functionality. Please add it back!!!

Have you downgraded your subscription to the Quicken Starter Edition?
    If so, the Starter Edition is very limited in what features it supports. Tags are not supported in Starter. You need to upgrade to Deluxe. Please contact  Quicken Support on the phone for assistance with upgrading your subscription.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, I request to allow users to Modify Tags in Find & Replace Windows. Thank you so much in advance.

Reviewing your Idea suggestion due to an additional comment posted here:
    As I just responded to another customer, Tags are not supported in the Quicken Starter Edition. You need to upgrade to Deluxe or higher to be able to work with Tags again.