Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

payments won't send and have "send" flag after online update using Quicken Bill Manager

This discussion was created from comments split from: Problems with the New and Improved Quicken Bill Manager.

Comments

• rgiaquinta
    rgiaquinta Member ✭✭
    I have just migrated from Q2017 to the subscription version and tried to migrate from Billpay to Bill Manager. I got through the "validation" steps for my checking account, but now that I have set up some online payments, when I click online update, the payments are not set and they remain in my account with the "send" flag. When I attempt to quit quicken, I the the "you have payments to send" dialog. I can try online update again, but they payments still are not sent. Gotta love when companies break a product that you've relied upon for years!
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @rgiaquinta,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, please see the steps available here to delete an Online Payment in Quicken. 

If the issue persists, I suggest attempting the steps outlined here next. 

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• jay10
    jay10 Member
    I have the same issue. Premium Support just told me that they are aware of this issue and that since migrating to Bill Manager, we can no longer submit payments 15-20 days in advance. They instructed me to log back and run One Step Updater a few days before the bill is actually due or when I want it paid.

- Jay