Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

"an error has occurred"- Sending Bill Pay Payments

Comments

• rmartin39md
    rmartin39md Member
    I had the same issue and when I went to the website the transaction was in fact sent. So why the message Quicken?
  • rmartin39md
    rmartin39md Member
    I'm on Windows annual membership and Version R25.21
  • Randy W
    Randy W Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. I have one bill payment to send. Simply get a flash message that an error has occurred during the one step update status window. The one step summary window shows no errors. The payment is not getting transmitted. I logged into the Quicken Bill Payment site and confirmed this.

Windows 10; Quicken 2020 R25.21 Build:17.1.25.21
  • Randy W
    Randy W Member ✭✭
    I gave up trying to get Quicken Bill Pay to transmit. I deleted the Bill Pay Entry and then completed the migration to the new Quicken Bill Manager by setting up a payment account. After completing the account verification process I was able to transmit the payment using the Check Pay feature of the Quicken Bill Manager. The limit on the number of Check Payments available is not an issue for me since I pay very infrequently using a physical check.