Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

i am using View 11(calendar) - How do I enter an Income Reminder (edited for readability)

i am using View 11(calendar) when i open quicken. this is the view that allows you to set bill or income reminders on a certain date. you are to right click on the date and you get an option to "set reminder". i can get the bill reminders ok, but i cannot get it to enter an 'income reminder'. what am i not seeing?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    You posted in the - Quicken on the Web - forum area.... did you mean this,
    OR do you mean using the desktop PC version of the software ?
    Not sure what "view 11" is referring to ?
    If the PC desktop - when you view the Calendar -
    this is what I am seeing with Q2020 - [right click]

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Pingman52
    Pingman52 Member
    quicken deluxe 2019
  • Pingman52
    Pingman52 Member
    this is what i see, also, but when you choose 'add reminder' i only get 'Add Bill Reminder"
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pingman52 said:
    this is what i see, also, but when you choose 'add reminder' i only get 'Add Bill Reminder"
    Guess you have to go to the actual Bill & Income Reminder
    to get the other selections....,   Tools --> Bill & Income Reminders --> Add -->

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Pingman52 said:

Instead of right clicking on the day in the calendar, left click and then from the dialog that pops up select Add -> Income Reminder.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Chris_QPW said:
    Pingman52 said:

Instead of right clicking on the day in the calendar, left click and then from the dialog that pops up select Add -> Income Reminder.
    Or, right-click, select Transactions and Add > Income Reminder.
This discussion has been closed.