Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

TD Bank bill pay no longer working

Today after downloading updates I went to pay a bill through my TD Bank account in Quicken and the bill pay setup is gone! The "edit account details / online setup" screen does not show TD Bank billpay anymore.

I tried removing online access for my account and re-enabling it but that did not fix it.

What is going on?

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    HI @ John Rocke,

From the screenshot it looks like you somehow went from using your bank's bill pay program to using "Quicken Bill Pay".  Not sure how that may have happened.  I also note that you are using Direct Connect with your TD Bank account, so you should be able to switch back to having your bills paid through TD Bank - and not through Quicken Bill Pay (unless TD Bank has recently changed their policies.

To fix this you just need to remove Quicken Bill Pay (deactivate it) and to cancel it you should contact the Quicken Bill Pay Customer Support department at (877) 486-8844.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    I have never used Quicken bill pay. I have always used TD Bank bill pay. This somehow changed when I downloaded my banking updates today.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I would suggest that you hit the "Deactivate button" and you can also call the number above 24x7 Also - given that the fields for Quicken Bill Pay are blank on the screenshot, it is possible that you are not actually setup on their system.  But if you call them they will let you know.

Let me know how it goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    As noted in my original post, I have already tried deactivating and re-activating online account access and the account gets setup without the TD Bank billpay again.
  • Hello @John Rocke

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Sorry for the late response. You've already tried some steps that have been recommended from Frankx. At this point-- I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. 

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

8:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

8:00 am to 5:00pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.