Any update on known product issue as documented in thread - Cloud Sync Error Parameter institutionLo

Any updates on the known product issue, documented in conversation titled - Cloud Sync Error Parameter institutionLoginid must be specified for this request Fifth Third Bank
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @bhupesh

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Have you been getting this issue for a while? Generally resetting the cloud will help us get a little bit more info on the issue. Could you also let us know which version of quicken you're running? If you go across the top to help -> about quicken you'll be able to find it there. 

As for resetting the cloud could you go up to Edit -> Preferences. In the popup go down to quicken id, Sync and alerts. Through here you should see a box on the right that says reset your cloud data. Once this is done go ahead and see if you're still getting the error.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bhupesh
    bhupesh Member
    Quicken Francisco, I tried resetting the cloud account and same error is received when I try to sync Fifth Third Bank to quicken cloud - Parameter institutionloginid must be specified for this request.
  • @bhupesh

Thank you for trying. By chance do you know if your fifth third bank connection is direct connect or web connect? The next thing that we could try is turning off the mobile sync on the account  if you go across the top to mobile and web - >go to mobile and web. On the right side you should see a blue text saying (x) eligible accounts. Click on this and then remove the check mark next to your fifth third bank account. Once you do this go ahead and click ok. Once it's done go ahead and click on the eligible accounts section. check mark the account again and see if it does sync correctly.

Once you do this let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bhupesh
    bhupesh Member
    Quicken Francisco,

Fifth Third Bank is using direct connect. It also has online pay via Quicken enabled. I cannot remove fifth Third from the eligible accounts list because it is not present in that list at this time. I am trying to add it back after deleted my cloud data and started over to fix the sync issue.
    So, I cannot do what you are saying. If you look at alert and known product issues, this issue was identified months ago in 2019 and acknowledged by quicken as a known product issue. The fix was supposed to be released in Jan 2020 but I do not think that has happened yet as the issue still exists.
    Are you able to check on status on when a fix will be released.

Thanks,
    Bhupesh