Home Quicken for Mac Registers & Transactions (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Property and Debt

I am about 90 day into using Quicken for Mac. I have my home as a property and also as a debt. Each month after I pay my mortgage I get an automatic transaction entered into my register for the Mortgage with an Orange Pencil that has "Adjustment" in the category section.

Is this normal? Did I set everything up correctly? How do I validate? Thanks for your help, I am still new to this and learning.

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @Perke,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Quicken>About Quicken

To clarify, what is the account type used for the mortgage account in Quicken? To determine this, please navigate to Accounts>Settings, with the account highlighted in the left-hand Account Bar.

Additionally, is the account linked to your financial institution for automatic transaction downloading, or do you track it manually?

Please also see the information outlined here for more details regarding Loan Management in Quicken for Mac, as you may find it to be helpful/insightful.

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.