Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How can I receive some training on Quicken?

I need some training in Quicken so I can use to its full advantage.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @Parikhramesh948

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

I would also like to let you know that you do have the option to contact our Quicken Support's Quicken 1-2-3 team by completing the form available here. 

The agent will guide you through the Quicken program and answer any questions you may have!

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Parikhramesh948
    Parikhramesh948 Member
    edited April 2020
    You answered my question. but which form you want me to fill out. My Phone no is XXX-XXX-XXX, you can call me to set up a meeting. I need one on one meeting.

Edited to remove personal information.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I've removed your phone number from your post.  This forum is open to anybody with an internet connections and you shouldn't post your phone number or email address unless you just want to be spammed.
    @Quicken_Tyka directed you to a form where you can schedule a call and that's where you want to post your phone number.  I don't know what you mean by "which form" since it looks like there's only one form on that site. 
    I don't think the person you end up speaking to can really provide "training" on Quicken beyond simple "getting started" guidance.  You might try posting some very specific questions here in this site, you might try ordering a "Quicken" book from Amazon or elsewhere, and if you inquire locally there's probably someone nearby that could provide some real "hand on" training.
This discussion has been closed.