Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Manager Questions

After I use up the 12 quick pay and 6 check pay on a monthly recurring payments, I will no longer have the ability to pay my bills. How do we proceed here?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @pgdco,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please, review this support article for more detailed information in regards to your question as well as additional information involving payment limitations with Bill Manager. For your question specifically, you will need to review the information under "Other" at the bottom of the article. 

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • pgdco
    pgdco Member
    In order to continue bill-pay, I had to change to the subscription release because of a change with bill-pay service. Then your are told if you go with the subscription release you get unlimited bill pay payments as a service plus renewal assurance.

Now, I'm limited to the number of transactions of 12 quick pay and 6 check pay payments. Not certain your Quicken clients feel this is fair, I know I'm not pleased after 20-years of using this product. I guess my alternatives is to suck it up and wait for Quicken to support this Bill Manager product or find a different bill pay as a service.

What I find very unsettling is the fact Quicken did not quantify how users use bill-pay. There is no web service, no mobile support and you are limited to the number of payments from the start. Not certain that is a service worth waiting for. I guess some of us will wait and some will not. Just poor overall marketing and planning for this new service.
  • pgdco
    pgdco Member
    I am aware, I can continue to use Bill-Pay service until Aug 31, 2020. So Quick can most likely change a premium for their Bill-Pay service when we have already upgraded to bill-pay unlimited payments and product assurance using the subscription fee model.
This discussion has been closed.