Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My citibank advantage cc account will not reconcile.

The account reconciled last month and the month before. I looked for old reconciled amounts that may have become unreconciled and found none. I updated the account a number of times from Citibank and each time the cleared balance changed, but the ending balance in quicken did not change. Is this a quicken problem? Any suggestions to correct this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

Hello, @ eyouman

I would like to ask for a few details to be sure I understand your situation. The title of your post indicates that the account will not reconcile. Are you performing the reconcile action and is the software not completing the action of a reconciliation? When in the process of completing the reconciliation task, are you able to enter the correct information in the fields? For example, the statement ending date, amounts?

Any information that you can provide with be helpful!

Thank you

-          Quicken Diana

• eyouman
    eyouman Member ✭✭
    The quicken software is completing the reconciliation in quicken. But the reconciliation is not 0 and the cleared balance changes each time I try to solve the problem. The end balance on the cc statement matches the total of the 35 charges. But the cleared balance keeps changing. The statement ending date amount matches the 35 cleared charges. I have scrolled back 7 years to make sure any previously reconciled amounts did not become unreconciled. Now what?