Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

schedule payment popup

This is an issue I've seen mentioned before and it just started happening to me. Not sure how or why but every time I try to enter a manual transaction in my checking account register I get a "Is this the next scheduled payment to, scheduled for $0.00 on 4/9/20?" I must click "yes" in order for the box to disappear. Clicking no or trying to close the popup only causes it to reappear. Version R25.21. To help resolve an issue with Quicken being slow to load I recently completed a "validate & repair" on my file and updated with the most recent mondo patch. Both were done at about the same time so I don't know if either one or both together are responsible. :/ :/

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @skiman1818

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

To disable this message from popping up, please see the steps below:

To turn off the pop-up window for Is this the next scheduled payment for...?

1. Go to Tools menu > Manage Bills and Income Reminders
    2. Click on the Options drop-down menu.
    3. Click on Suggested Reminders
    4. Uncheck the option Review my accounts for reminders to suggest.
    Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • skiman1818
    skiman1818 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the response Quicken Tyka. It would seem this issue was related to another problem I was having related to a number of erroneous bill reminders (89 specifically) being generated not long after I completed a validate and repair operation on my Quicken file. It was a bit tedious but after manually deleting all the false bill reminders the related schedule payment popups went away as well.

Thanks again. :smile: