Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Capital One Error - reauthorize

GarfishGarfish Member
Today Quicken is asking me to resign in to Capital One. When I try to sign in , It gives me an error which reads:
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (PAUTH_INVALID_TOKEN:cccapture.350. What does this mean?

Comments

• ramatuskaramatuska Member ✭✭
    Similar Capital One error, Quicken Windows 10 keeps asking to re-authorize accounts. Have done so, but next time I try get the same message.
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I think we need to give Cap One a day or two to get their ducks in a row.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    It seems to me the whole "Express Web Connect" system whether it be this "new Capitol One system" or not is living on a knife edge.  According to posts made by Quicken Inc it is failing because the financial institutions are processing all the stimulus checks, and are either actively blocking third party integration like Quicken, or failing just because they are getting overloaded.

And in the meantime my Direct Connect accounts update without any problems...
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris_QPW said:
    It seems to me the whole "Express Web Connect" system whether it be this "new Capitol One system" or not is living on a knife edge.
    My Capital One credit card's very existence is on a knife edge. I orginally got it because it had decent cash rewards and I didn't realized it used EWC. Then they screwed around with their own version of EWC. I have other cards that have equal rewards and continue to work perfectly over Direct Connect. So no real incentive to continue with Cap One.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • irish316irish316 Member ✭✭
    Capital One credit card always have issues with Quicken. Quicken customer service is horrible about getting these issues fixed. Look how long getting online bills for Capital One has been broken (a year or more).
  • SofreeSofree Member ✭✭
    Wed PM and Thurs AM, April 16, I am asked to re-authorize my Cap One CC account. It fails with the error message: AGGREGATOR_INVALID_TOKEN:cccapture.350
    What is this? Are the servers down? Called Capital One, who referred me to you guys. Any idea what is going on?
  • Brian SicklesBrian Sickles Member
    I have the exact same symptoms. Since Wednesday, April 15. Filed an email Support note, with attachments.
  • Therese MerrillTherese Merrill Member ✭✭
    Having same issues with all 4 Capital One accounts
  • Nathan TooneNathan Toone Member ✭✭
    Me Too!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

Due to the recent release of COVID-19 relief payments, many banks are experiencing a high volume of online activity.  In order to maintain their systems, some banks are limiting the amount of traffic to their servers, which may cause temporary issues when attempting to download from these banks into Quicken.

This includes Capital One, we’re working with our service providers to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

To automatically receive updates on this situation, please 'bookmark' this ALERT by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right.

Thank you for your patience

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • Jeff KravinJeff Kravin Member
    fwiw. I don't know if the issue has been resolved with CapitalOne but I was able to deactivate the connection, and then on the third try to re-activate, it re-established the connection. And on a subsequent One Stop Update, all was good for all my accounts at CapitalOne and elsewhere.

Quicken recommended against de/re-activate when they had problems with Citibank earlier this year (that seem to have gone away about two weeks ago). But I always found that this work around worked for me. However, the cost was it would download three months of transactions every time you went through this process, and you would have to delete the duplicates.

The bonus this time with CapitalOne was that only un-downloaded transactions :) showed up upon re-establishing the connection!
  • SofreeSofree Member ✭✭
    To all responders, I just tried my Capital One re-authorization and it went through! You may get a message stating that due to the Covid situation, the downloads could be slow, but mine popped right in, no problem. So, give it a try this afternoon!
  • RobbHylandRobbHyland Member ✭✭
    I found a solution. Deactivate your download, then reset up...….. seems to work
  • lablover57lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
    I despise having to reauthorize and having to go though the hoops of signing in again, skipping through the fonts (you would think that developers would get rid of this part already) etc. 
    Quicken User since the DOS days...
  • mglanovskymglanovsky Member ✭✭
    Still having this issue in Mac version.
    Only one of my two accounts (CC-yes, 360-no) has been reauthorized.
    This after many days, and attempts to deactivate, etc
This discussion has been closed.