Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Date Changes to the ASAP Date when making an Online Payment

I have had this issue for some time, I thought I saw on some release notes that it had been addressed, but it still occurred as recently as today. Here's what's happening.

1) Reconcile a credit card statement.
2) Get the prompt to "Make Credit Card Payment", choose payment method "Online Payment". Click on Yes.
3) Enter the proper "Pay to the Order of", Date and Amount. Click Record Check.
4) The date changes from what I entered to what would be the ASAP date that is prefilled.

I can fix it by going back into the register before I send and editing the date, but I shouldn't have to do that.

Thanks in Advance

Quicken Premier - Year 2020 - Version R25.21 - Build 27.1.25.21

Comments

• Neal Lerner
    Neal Lerner Member ✭✭
    I've attached a screen shot of the steps, but I don't see it when I preview, so I don't know if it will be visible.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's visible but kinda blurry because you combined 3 images.

The a Write Checks dialog is buggy. I always have to double-check that it hasn't altered the data I entered. Half the time it erases the Memo field & I have to re-enter it.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.