Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Trying to do a Quicken Check pay?

New to Bill Manager. Trying to do a Quicken Check pay, In my register view I select the future date i want the check issued, select Check Pay and fill in the payee from my old Bill Pay on line payee list. When I say Ok the system changes the date back to the current date. How do I get it to accept a future day for check pay?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Robert Niles,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your question.

Unfortunately as of right now, Quicken Bill Manager does not have the option to schedule future dates for Quick Pay and/or Check Pay payments. Although there are plans to have this feature implemented later this year.

You can verify this as well as review additional information on making payments using Quicken Bill Manager in this support article. For your question, in particular, you will find the information you are looking for at the bottom of the article under the section titled "Payments FAQs", then open the blue dropdown section titled "Can I schedule payments with Quicken Bill Manager?".

Hope this information serves to be useful to you!

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.