Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Couple accounts I can't find to link

Hi - Just started using Quicken again. I have a few accounts that I cannot find a match for when trying to add. Was wondering if someone could confirm that these are not available for linking or help me get them linked? I am ok with doing these as manual entries but would do it as a last resort.

Furniture Row (via MySynchrony)
Quicken has Furniture Row but it links to their main website, not to the MySynchony site I log into to access the account.

LightStream
I can get this linked on Personal Capital but don't see any sign of it in Quicken. They are part of SunTrust but have their own website

HealthyEquity
I can link to the $$ that is in my HSA just fine in Quicken. But I cannot seem to get access to the $$ I have invested from my HSA through HeathEquity. I was able to get both of these on Personal Capital just as a reference

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Furniture Row:  There is a "Credit Card" link in Quicken for "Furniture Row" that connects to furniturerow.com.  There is also a link for "Synchrony Banks Credit Cards" that connects to synchronybank.com/banking/home/.  Did you try either of these?
    LightStream: I believe this is an online loan service...correct me if I'm mistaken about this.  I could not find a link for this under "Loan" setup.  I also did not see it listed on the Quicken FI list.  It is not likely that you will be able to connect your Quicken account to LightStream, at least not at this time.  There is a chance that LightStream has recently contracted with Quicken and that the FI list and Quicken have not yet been updated to reflect this so you might want to try searching again at a later date.  Until and unless LightStream contracts with Quicken, this will need to be a manual account.
    HealthEquity:  I believe this offers HSAs.  Under the "Savings" set up there is a link for HealthEquity.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
  • tejajet
    tejajet Member ✭✭
    @Boatnmaniac

Thanks for the reply

Furniture Row - Yes I have tried the furniture row site way of linking, but did not have any success

Lightstream - Ill go ahead and do this one as a manual account for the time being

HealthEquity - I am able to add my HSA with no issues using Savings to link, but get an error that says the brokerage part of my HealthEquity account is not supported and needs to be added by selecting Brokerage when doing the link. When I try Brokerage, I cannot find HealthEquity.
  • tejajet
    tejajet Member ✭✭
    Heres another one I am having an issue with. My Old Navy Visa. I find Old Navy when searching but it points to oldnavy.com. The login to this credit card is synchronycredit.com. I cannot find anything matching synchronycredit.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @tejajet - Did you try the "Synchrony Banks Credit Cards" link for Furniture Row and Old Navy?
    Oftentimes, FIs will provide instructions for how to connect with Quicken on their websites.  You might have to search a bit for that information.  It might be under FAQs or in Customer Service or somewhere else.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
  • tejajet
    tejajet Member ✭✭
    @Boatnmaniac - Synchrony Bank Credit Cards couldn't find me via SS # look-up. I know I can log into my accounts, but just not via the links provided in Quicken. I am going to work with each financial institution to see how they recommend to proceed per your suggestion. Thanks again for your help!