Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Has there been any update regarding Bank of America allowing Quicken access to account activity?

I have been trying unsuccessful for almost 10 days to download any account activity from Bank of America and synch to my Quicken accounts

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Julio
    Quicken Julio Moderator, Employee mod
    Hi @District30,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Please click Here to follow the status of this issue with Bank of America and other financial institutions currently being affected.

Feel free to 'bookmark' this Alert by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right.
    Best,
    JV
  • BJ
    BJ Member ✭✭
    I also have not been able to download credit card transactions from BofA for about 10 days. Reset in Quicken does not fix and no detail error message provided. I saw the post about stimulus checks impacting connections but I find it hard to believe quicken has not address this yet and worse yet, provide no status or ETA. Not seeing a problem with other banks (WFB, Capital One, Citi, etc.).
  • District30
    District30 Member
    BJ. The suggestion from Geoff above was able to resolve my issue. I followed his step by step recommendation and it worked.

Thanks GeoffG. ! Much Appreciated....
  • BJ
    BJ Member ✭✭
    D30- Thanks for the response. I tried the above suggestion but transactions still did not download. I then deactivated the 2 BofA credit card accounts in Quicken (BofA-Quicken connection) & setup with BofA-All Other States connection & linked to existing Quicken accounts. Magically the missing transactions downloaded. Hurray. I have seen similar behavior over the years - not sure why Quicken/ BofA appears to change which connection will work.

Stay safe & thanks again for your response.