Quicken Bill Pay Transactions Not Downloaded

Hello,
I enter my payments on the Quicken Bill Pay website, and they are downloaded into Quicken via the One Step Update. This has worked well for months. But it has stopped working!
On the web site, the payments are listed and they were processed and payed properly. However, the last two months of transactions are not being downloaded in to Quicken for Windows. My payments from 2/14 were downloaded properly. My next payments were 3/16, and these were not downloaded (or anything after). Does anyone know what to do? It's only 13 transactions and I can enter them manually, but I am annoyed. Thank you for any ideas!
Tagged:

Comments

• ww.finance
    ww.finance Member ✭✭
    BTW, I see others are having issues with QBP not showing up in the OSU, but "Quicken Bill Pay - New" is listed. I can also download via the new Online Center by clicking the "Update/Send" button, but 0 transactions get downloaded.
  • Hello @ww.finance

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Generally QBP transactions match with the downloads from the bank. I believe you're downloading from the bank correct? If you are can you check to see if that register is missing any transactions besides the QBP ones. 

Another question I had was are you still able to send payments through QBP like you normally would? It sounds like you can but I'd just like to make sure.

Can you get back to us with a bit more and we'll see what we can do

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Angela James
    Angela James Member ✭✭
    I am having the exact same issues. Started just a couple weeks ago.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Angela James

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Are you missing any banking transactions or just Quicken Bill Pay transactions? Also are you encountering issues sending Bill Pay payments? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.