Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Bank Login Issue

Like others in the community I have had issues, starting April 14th, with connecting to Peoples Bank WA. On 4/22 I finally contacted support and spent an1 hour & 30 minutes on the phone, the person was very helpful, but no resolution, they said it would be escalated, but apparently it was not. Called on the 23rd, very nice agent, on the phone 1 hour & 22 min. They said it would be escalated and it seems that it was, because this of this morning I can sign into all of my bank accounts. The folks in support I think are quite wonderful, they listened, spent the time and tried there best. I have been a user back to the dark ages, and will do what I can to add my support to Quicken.

Seattle Mike

Comments

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Micheal B

Thank you for reaching out on the community. Great to hear that you had a good time talking to support and they were able to get the issue resolved for you. I always recommend giving the support agent a positive review to make sure that they're acknowledged for doing a good job. The survey should of come via email shortly after the call ended. 

If you do run into anymore issues feel free to post on the community forum or to give us a call!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.