Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Bill Manager and Check Pay - Not Working

I have activated Quicken Bill Manager but my last Bill Payment said it was paid on Quicken but my bank does not show it as being paid or scheduled to be paid. How does this thing work and why isn't it working.
Another issue is Check Writing. I keep asking for test deposits to get this set up but none have been made after several attempts. Can someone assist with this new service. For my 2 cents the old service was much better and efficient

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

To better assist, may I ask what the name of the biller is that was paid by Quicken?

Also, how many days have you waited for the verification deposits?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member
    Thank you for your response. The Biller paid by Quicken was Chase - Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card. Chase confirmed that the payment was made. My bank never showed it as paid. Very strange. On the Check Pay verification deposits it has been almost 2 weeks since originally requested. BTW, I checked my bank set up and the Routing number and Account numbers on all correct on Quicken. Can you assist. Thanks, Mark Gersten
This discussion has been closed.