Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Continuing Problem with Online Bills Upgrade

I have been patiently waiting for my Citi Costco account to resolve a persistent issue of Quicken not supporting or of biller information not valid that has been present for several weeks. When I open my Bills and Income page, I continue to get the following screen (shown in the attached picture).
I have repeatedly selected the "Remove" button, and Q says it is removed, but the warning does not clear, and the normal Bills and Income page does not show. I have removed the Citi Costco account from Quicken, after unlinking it, and have removed the reminder...all to no avail.
Please help me clear this up so I can get back to normal use of my Quicken Premier online billing function.
Thanks for your help.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Richard Roberts
    Richard Roberts Member ✭✭
    Greetings @ Quicken Diana,

I have followed the super validate process, and it seems to have cleared up the "frozen" Bills and Income page. I am still having problems with the Citi-Costco account updating, and had to go in and change my Citi password....again.....in order to get on their site. I will await the next billing cycle from them, and then recreate a linked reminder to their monthly bill statement and payment. I did check their advanced settings site that showed that Quicken was an allowed program to access my account, so that should work.

Thanks for your help. I will check back if this continues to be a problem.

Richard Roberts
  • Richard Roberts
    @QuickenDiana,
    Although you recently sent out an email saying the Citi problem had been resolved, I find that is not the case for me.
    I am able to log into my account (Costco-Citi) when I go to their site, and I have enabled Quicken access on my account, but back in Quicken, under "Bills and Income", I continue to get this page after updating (attached):

The only way to clear this page is to do the Super-Validate process, which then returns to the normal page....with the Citi reference still indicating "Quicken does not support....etc". It will not allow me to "remove" the account, as before, and I am getting tired of having to "Super Validate" my data file each time to get at my Bills and Income lineup

Please help me resolve this?!
    Richard Roberts
  • Richard Roberts
    @QuickenDiana,

It looks like I overlooked the second part of your suggestion in your April 27 note....I have now done the Validate Online Billers portion, after the Super Validation, and I have removed the problem billers. I will see if, when future updates are done, this has solved the problem....time will tell.

Thanks,
    Richard Roberts
This discussion has been closed.