What's Happening in the Quicken Community May '20 Edition
Hi All, we hope you have had a great month and are staying safe and healthy!
We’ve been working on some spring cleaning in the community to make it easier to find information and discussions for a variety of issues.
To view existing Discussions, Questions and Ideas in the community, click on the category for the area or version of Quicken you use.
Announcements – Communications from Quicken about Quicken, such as scheduled maintenance, changes in support hours, short-term online banking errors/issues. (Applies to Windows and Mac)
Alerts & Known Product Issues – Notices and status updates from Quicken regarding known product issues (Applies to Windows and Mac)
Welcome to the Community! – Guides for getting familiar with the community, its Users and the home for all Questions and Ideas related to the community.
Current Online Banking Issues – Communications from Quicken on long-term known errors/issues for online banking. Applies to Windows and Mac
Before you Buy – Questions about Quicken prior to purchasing (Applies to Windows and Mac)
Quicken for Windows – All Things Windows
Quicken for Mac – All Things Mac
Quicken Mobile – All Things Mobile
Quicken on the Web – All Things Web
Once the category or appropriate sub-category has been selected, browse through existing conversations, or create your own post by clicking on the Ask a Question down arrow at the top of the category.
Many Financial Institutions continue to experience high traffic which may cause errors when attempting to add/update accounts in Quicken. For more information and to receive updates on this ongoing situation, please visit and bookmark the Alert here.
Quicken Support has updated hours of operation, as of Monday, 4/20/20, Quicken Support is available via phone Monday – Friday 5am to 5 pm PDT. Chat Support is available 7 days a week from 5 am to 5 pm PDT. We encourage you to visit and bookmark the Alert here to automatically receive updates on the Quicken Support hours of operation.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the latest update directly from our CEO Eric Dunn here.
Key Releases & Highlights for Quicken for Windows
CA Subscription Version R25.22
- Fixed: A few internal bug fixes.
US Subscription Version R26.14
- New: Added the ability to toggle display of cents in the Portfolio View. This can now be selected on the Portfolio page under Options.
- Improvement: Improved the behavior of Get Started functions for tabs.
- Improvement: Made Show hidden transactions the default setting for new data files.
- Improvement: Financial institution searches now display a No Results Found message when there are no search results.
- Improvement: Increased number of decimal spaces in Estimated Income for securities to improve accuracy.
- Fixed: Crashes related to the export of investments and options securities.
- Fixed: An issue with Update Share Balance in which, if there was a placeholder transaction on the exact day that you specified a new balance, the share balance did not change.
US Subscription Version R26.15
- Fixed: A few issues related to crashes.
US Subscription Version R26.17
- Fixed: Few issues related to crashes.
- Fixed: A few internal bug fixes and improvements.
Community Stats for the Month of April ‘20
2,105 New Discussions created with 8,737 comments posted by 2,359 Contributors
1,556 New Questions created with 1,669 answers posted and 940 Accepted Answers
Community Leaderboards for March ‘20