Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Scheduled Transactions and Online Bills (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I find my older scheduled transactions?

Comments

• owdkatowdkat Member
    How do I find my older scheduled transactions?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @owdkat

Thank you for taking the time to visit the community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

When using a scheduled transaction, the transaction is scheduled and then entered into the register and then is paid and becomes an ordinary transaction in the register.

There wouldn't necessarily be a filter to show past transactions that were scheduled at one time.

Can you provide a few more details on what you are looking for and the Community can try and help?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ed12ed12 Member ✭✭
    I can appreciate the change from scheduled to regular once a transaction is entered, but why doesn't Quicken have a "List of Scheduled Transactions". Some of mine are 6 months or even a year out, which can make finding them very difficult. It would seem like a small programming effort to add such a list to the Transaction dropdown menu. Similarly, having an "Edit Scheduled Transaction" would also be a plus, and should also be easy to add.

These little frustrations add up with your users and should be addressed quickly, rather than putting them off until a major update occurs, or even worse, never being added.
  • J_MikeJ_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you looked at Bills & Income > Projected Balances?

This lists all scheduled transactions. The display has various filter settings for time frame, accounts and type of transaction.
    QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

This discussion has been closed.