Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Improve Savings Goals [edited]

glenn
glenn Member ✭✭
Is there any plans to improve the functionality of savings goals to make them better fit the windows characteristics? There have been significant Quicken improvments and fixes in many areas, but savings goals have not be changed and are very cumbersome to use in a windows operating environment. Savings goal are very useful tool for budgeting.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Glenn,
    Thank you for your feedback. Please tell us more as to the exact parts that cause friction now, and how do you imagine an improvement to better facilitate what you are trying to do? Please tell us the whole story so we can better understand what you envision. 
  • glenn
    glenn Member ✭✭
    I would envision a simple solution. Follow the budget format with saving goals be listed similar to budget entries, but of course having appropriate savings goal info. The current format of showing a larger box for each savings goal provides little value and in a windows environment with a touch screen it doesn't work like other screens.
  • glenn
    glenn Member ✭✭
    Has there been any thought on how/when something will be done to either upgrade the savings goals or at least improve it in the windows environment. I see it has been referenced as a tool in the Feb 2021 Quicken update email, but I don't see where it has had any improvement in the windows environment.