Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

When I use Quicken to request BBVA send a check why does update not match and tell me check number?.

When I did the update and the checks had cleared the info just said the number and that it was cleared. In my register

Comments

• Joe Hopwood
    Joe Hopwood Member ✭✭
    I accidently sent above without finishing my comment. In my register it shows Sent and never changes to check number. Then when check clears it tells me the check number but wants to be a new check.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe Hopwood

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Also, how long have you been experiencing the missing check numbers?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Joe Hopwood
    Joe Hopwood Member ✭✭
    Quicken 2020, Version R26.17, Build 27.1.26.17

Ever since I began using them. I used Quicken Bill Pay until they sent a check to a different location than I requested and they refused to pay for a stop order on it.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe Hopwood

Thank you for providing additional details, although I apologize for the delay in response.

It sounds as though the 2 transactions need to be manually matched, this can be done by dragging and dropping one into the other.

Are you able to do so or do you encounter an issue?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Joe Hopwood
    Joe Hopwood Member ✭✭
    I am manually matching but by selecting manual match with mouse. Was not aware of drag and drop. I will give that a try. But it sure seems like it should match automatically. If I go online and enter a bill pay it does but so far not if I enter in Quicken. It sends to bank but never lets me know check has been mailed or paid electronically. Just when the payee cashes.
  • Gillie1982!
    Gillie1982! Member
    I need the telephone number for help !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Gillie1982!
    You can see the support contact telephone number here: How to Contact Quicken Support.

This discussion has been closed.