Amounts due not listing for some Quick Bill Pay

Hi all, I setup all of my Quick Bill Pay accounts last week but four of them are not loading the bill due amount or date. To be specific, two are just stating "Awaiting next bill" and the other two state "your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not available yet, etc.". I have tried updating them several times over the week to no avail. I went on one of the account websites and the bill amount and due date is available but it is not being picked up by Quicken. I assume this is the same with the other three. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to rectify it? Thank you!
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @riggz609,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this support article in regards to this issue.

If you have already followed the article instructions (which it sounds like you have), then as stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat for further assistance as this issue will likely require an escalation.

If necessary, you can also provide the support agent with the article to show that you've followed the recommended troubleshooting steps prior to contacting support so they know what to do next. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
  • riggz609
    riggz609 Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    @Quicken Anja I tried everything in the article and it didn't work the same problem with the same accounts. I guess i will call Quicken support. However, I am getting a bit concerned as i searched the forum and many seem to have the same issue with the new Bill Manage Payment system. I hope they can resolve this as I put a lot of money and time into Quicken and with only being able to pay half of your bills with the system defeats the purpose.
  • riggz609
    riggz609 Member ✭✭
    Hi all,
    Update, this is getting even more frustrating by the day. I spent about 1-1/2 hours on the phone with Quicken support and not one of the five problem accounts issues got resolved. I was told to wait until next week and if it doesn't resolve itself to call back. It has already been over a week with multiple refreshes and delete, reinstall, etc. I just want to get this setup and use it . So much time and work into it and having it still not be functional/usable is frustrating. I could see having an issue with account but five accounts and most being big name card companies like CapitalOne, FirstBank, etc. just doesn't make sense. Is anyone else having this connection, gathering of information issues? I really hope this can be resolved at some point without having to make alternate arrangements to track and pay these accounts. I wanted to do everything through Quicken... Sorry for the lengthy rant but not sure what else to do.
  • ashalit
    ashalit Member ✭✭
    Hello

I am having the SAME problems, with just a few of my accounts including ones like Capital One, Lowes, etc. I following the instructions in the Support Article, but that didn't help. Please advise!!
  • Same here, and I've spoken to support several times. Mine are with American Express and Chase. I have two accounts at both of these, but that should not matter! Many many hours wasted and two late payment fees and interest charges so far. It WAS working, I relied on it to tell me when things are due and then it stopped for no apparent reason and with no warning. On both, I now have one account working while the other does not. Support claims they escalated the matter, but when I call back in the time they request they just offer to escalate again. And, they say wait until next month's bill cycle and it should resolve. So frustrating. If I can't rely on it I'll have to find an alternative, but for now BEWARE because it is broken.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... Many many hours wasted and two late payment fees and interest charges so far. ...
    As an alternative to Bill Manager ...

Personally, I don't use Bill Pay / Bill Manager at all. Since time "B.I." (before the Internet was invented) I have set up almost all of my recurring payments as Direct Debit, PAC Draft, Autopay, whatever the biller calls it. The payment is automatically debited from my checking or credit card account by the biller on due date. In most cases there's no transaction fee*. When I get notified about a new statement having arrived, all I have to do in Quicken is to run a regular scheduled reminder to pay the amount due. Haven't missed a payment in many years.

*Some companies may charge for withdrawals from credit cards, but offer direct debit from checking accounts for free … or vice versa … read the fine print on the biller's website to choose the no-fee option

This discussion has been closed.