matching securities popup window crashing Quicken

USO had a reverse split that just went through; this morning when I clicked on my TD Ameritrade account, it brought up the window to address this issue, asking me to acknowledge if the split was affecting a tracked security within Quicken or not. I clicked the security, clicked ok, immediate crash. Restarted. Crash. Restarted Crash. The other accounts will work, but simply clicking on TD Ameritrade forces this window to open, and you have to give an answer, which then causes the crash.

This is not the first time I have had problems with this particular popup; but it usually resolves itself after two or three crashes. Not today.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @deliusfan

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, when Quicken shuts down, does a dialogue window open asking you to submit a crash report to Quicken?

If so, and you haven't already, please submit the report and post back here to let us know once it's been submitted.

If you do not receive a prompt to submit a crash report, is Quicken freezing and then says "Not Responding" in Windows Task Manager?  If not, do you receive any type of error message?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • jmc71179
    jmc71179 Member
    I'm having the same issue when trying to add my TD Ameritrade account. Quicken just crashes and shuts off on me every time.