Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I am unable to edit current paycheck

I am unable to edit current paycheck. I can see company name, memo, date and account. but the rest is missing. I can see he info on the registry, but I cannot Edit ir because the info does not show.

Answers

• Gamal Mustafa
    Gamal Mustafa Member ✭✭✭
    Here are some Pictures
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Which Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.  And, if it's there, what's your "Valid Thru" date.
    I remember a similar issue a few years back .... but I haven't seen it in recent versions of Q.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I suggest you attempt to edit the transaction as a split: select the paycheck transaction and press Ctrl + Shift + S
  • Gamal Mustafa
    Gamal Mustafa Member ✭✭✭
    > @NotACPA said:
    > Which Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.  And, if it's there, what's your "Valid Thru" date.I remember a similar issue a few years back .... but I haven't seen it in recent versions of Q.

Year: 2020
    Version R26.15
    Build: 27.1.26.15
    Valid Unyil March 16, 2022
  • Gamal Mustafa
    Gamal Mustafa Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    > @Sherlock said:
    > I suggest you attempt to edit the transaction as a split: select the paycheck transaction and press Ctrl + Shift + S

Ok. That at least allow me to fix the entered transaction. However I cannot "Enter" an Income Remainder, "Edit this instance" or "Edit this instance and future instance"
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > I suggest you attempt to edit the transaction as a split: select the paycheck transaction and press Ctrl + Shift + S

Ok. That at least allow me to fix the entered transaction. However I cannot "Enter" an Income Remainder, "Edit this instance" or "Edit this instance and future instance"
    I suggest you create a new paycheck reminder and delete the corrupt paycheck reminder.
  • Gamal Mustafa
    Gamal Mustafa Member ✭✭✭
    I have two paycheck remainder.
    both are damage.

plus every single entry of that type of the pass. 

I can try creating a new one, but that would not fix the pass ones..
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two paycheck remainder.
    both are damage.

plus every single entry of that type of the pass. 

I can try creating a new one, but that would not fix the pass ones..
    As previously suggested, access the paycheck transactions as a split: select the paycheck transaction and press Ctrl + Shift + S
This discussion has been closed.